Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This blog is getting boring, huh?

I'm SOOOOO lucky that I have a unique opportunity right now.  I can (and have been) using my free time to discover what I'd like to do in life, to exercise, to learn more about nutrition and the way humans are supposed to eat, to prepare for my upcoming wedding, and to do whatever else I feel is important.  While I'm still unclear on what I want my long term goals to be, I think I'm ready to set a short term goal.  In two months, I'd like to compete in and finish the sprint, beach cruiser division of this.  A real, actual (sprint) triathlon.  That means I have to start training, yikes!

Okay, on to the good (ish) stuff.  Lunch was a big salad with the last of the shredded chicken (I FINALLY managed to finish it), avocado and leftover grilled zucchini, plus all the regular stuff I put in there.


For dinner I heated up two roasted red pepper and spinach chicken sausages and roasted a handful of green beans to go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment