Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sleepy?

I'm a pretty good sleeper and I always have been.  I can nap in the afternoon if I need it (like I did today), and I almost never have trouble falling asleep.  My mom says I get this skill (talent?) from my dad.  Here is some photographic evidence that the Cozads are good nappers.


Many of my blog idols have been posting about sleep lately, so I've been thinking about it more and more.  A particularly fabulous article by FITBOMB was posted just yesterday.  Robb Wolf agrees - he ranks sleep before food.  Of course, Mark Sisson has something to say about sleep, too.

And the consensus is....we need to sleep at least 8 hours each night!  Duh.  Still not convinced that sleep is important?  Check out the graph below (stolen from fitbomb - he's so cool).



If you use the phrase, "I'll sleep when I'm dead", it looks like you're going to be dead a lot sooner than the rest of us.  Go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment