Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Biking + Hero WOD = tired!

This morning I biked as part of my (sprint) triathlon training.  After my bike ride I made myself a fabulous lunch.  It was a caesar salad (made with leftover dressing from last night) with avocado, tomatoes and leftover bbq wild salmon.


I rested (read: cleaned my house) for a few hours, then headed out to crossfit for a hero wod: Joshua.  5 rounds of 400 meter run, 30 sit ups, 15 dead lifts.  I really pushed myself during the run portion of the workout, and came home sweaty for the second time today.

Dinner was a new, different version of eggplant parmesan.  It was similar to the version I made last time, but I tried a new method today.  I used the only paleo salad dressing Ryan seems to like.


I cut the eggplant in quarter inch rounds and tossed them in a ziploc bag with the italian dressing.


Then I laid them on a cookie sheet that had been lined with aluminum foil, and baked at 425 for 25 minutes.


Once the eggplant was done, I placed a few rounds in a bowl and topped them with my homemade meat sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment