Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Two meals + two workouts = day 28.

This morning I wasn't feeling hungry, so I decided to wait until I was.  Around 10:30 I foraged for breakfast.


After breakfast I went over to the lovely Kaysha's house to swim in her pool.  Swimming used to be something I felt really confident about, but these days I just feel slow.  After swimming a measly thousand yards, I retired to a lounge chair.  I know it'll get easier with time, but it's hard not to be discouraged by not being able to swim like I used to.  

It may have just been a measly thousand yards, but I was exhausted.  I didn't feel hungry, only tired, so I relaxed around the house and took a little nap before heading out to crossfit.   Crossfit was fun today, we did bench press and gymnastics movements.  I'm constantly amazed by the strong women in our gym, which is just another great part of the CFI experience.  

After crossfit I headed home to make dinner.  Because Ryan is working late tonight, I only had myself to worry about, so I whipped up a quick salad with shredded chicken on top.


Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment