Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lunch, day 29.

I'm not a runner.  I've never liked running.  In fact, I would even say that my hatred for running initially fueled my desire to swim, then to play water polo.  Running is not my thing.  Today the workout at crossfit was: running.

4 minute jog, 1.5 minute walk
3 minute jog, 1 minute walk
2 minute jog, 30 second walk
3 minute jog, 1 minute walk
4 minute jog

I know this seems like a super easy workout for most people, but this is exactly the kind of wod I dread the most.  And guess what?  I did the whole thing.  Nearly 2 miles, and I survived.  Pretty impressive, I think.

For lunch I heated up leftover shredded chicken, added half an avocado and a handful of grape tomatos.  Voila! Deconstructed chicken tacos (I don't need no stinkin' tortilla!).


With a side of roasted green beans.


No comments:

Post a Comment