Monday, June 27, 2011

Eats, day 27.

I can't believe the 30 day challenge is almost over.  I really can't believe I'm 29 already.  Where did the time go?  Life goes by so fast (you only want to do what you think is right), it's amazing.

Today I went shopping after crossfit (200m of lunges with 55# on my back!), and brought home lots of veggies.  I was feeling inspired by the vibrant colors, so I made myself a zucchini hummus plate.


It was lovely, but it did have one major flaw: no meat!  It was getting late in the afternoon and I had dinner plans, so I didn't bother to cook anything to eat with this.  That was a mistake because a few hours after eating this, I was hungry again!  Thankfully, a plum and a few almonds solved that problem.  Then it was off to dinner with my wonderful friend Caroline.  I had a chicken skewer and salad at Panini Grill in Aliso Viejo.  Yum!


And she gave me an awesome birthday present!


I can't wait to try some new recipes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment