Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer fun :)

Today I got up with a fun plan for the day: to hang out with one of my college teammates and her family!  I had a quick breakfast of a hard boiled egg, half an avocado and a few strawberries.


Then I headed out to see the fantastic four (the Hedgpeth family).  We picked up Flame Broiler for lunch - I had a chicken veggie bowl.


After lunch we played at a family water park in La Mirada.  It was so much fun!


Ali and I took Luke in the lazy river and he demonstrated his amazing underwater skills.


After family fun day, I headed to crossfit where I did not one, but one and a half WODs!  Yay me!  Luckily I didn't have to do much for dinner because I put a grass fed brisket in the slow cooker this morning.  When we got home from crossfit I plopped some coconut oil in a pan and cooked up a handful of green beans and we had dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment