Monday, June 20, 2011

Lunch, day 20.

On my way home from crossfit this afternoon I stopped off at Whole Foods for a nice piece of fish for dinner (and two pounds of ground buffalo for later in the week).  I walked through their cooked food section in search of something I could stuff in my face for lunch, but didn't find anything that 1) looked good enough, or 2) wasn't over $15.  I paid for my groceries and left Whole Foods.

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted In-N-Out and thought, "Meat?  Yes.  Veggies?  Yes.  I can eat this!".  I ordered a triple meat, no cheese, no spread, extra tomato and grilled onion protein style burger.  Sounds complicated, but it was so simple and delicious, I can't even tell you.  When I got home, I added avocado slices and ended up with this.



The best part?  It was $3.53.  No joke, I had this amazingly delectable and quick lunch for less than four dollars.  See?  Proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment