Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's day: part 2.

Last night brought many hours of sleep, which I needed after our long day of paintball.  When we got up, I reheated the leftover eggplant parmesan for breakfast.  Don't judge, it was an easy meal!  Once we got cleaned up and dressed, we headed out to my parents' house for father's day, part 2.  My parents have been really supportive about our decision to eat paleo.  My mom even made this lovely and refreshing "mocktail" for me!  Ice, pellegrino and fruit, oh my!


My dad was stationed at the barbecue, and cooked our whole meal.  Best father's day lunch ever?  I think so!


New York strip steak, grilled tomato and grilled asparagus.  It was delicious, and a great way to celebrate one of my dad's many skills.

My dad and me :)

Someone must have mentioned to my body that today was the day to rest, because I was ready for a nap as soon as we got home.  When I woke up from my nap I was feeling a little groggy, so Ryan made dinner!


Chicken breast with organic rub aside steamed broccoli and carrots.  All in all, a great father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment