Friday, July 22, 2011

Things I've been eating, and a new Dyla baby.

I haven't been posting lately.  Sorry, Mom.  Here are some of the things I've been eating.

MDA's Salad

A veggie and turkey hummus plate.

Pork salad, a la Ryan 

Chicken and blasted broccoli
Nothing especially exciting, but I do need to get back on the 100% paleo wagon soon.  Kim has promised to do another 30 day paleo challenge with me in August, so expect updates!

Something exciting happened yesterday: Ryan's new nephew was born!!  Ryan's brother Jeremy's wife Amanda delivered baby Mitchell yesterday in the early afternoon and we went to see him today.  Feast your eyes on Mitchell Jeremiah Dyla.

Why yes, that is my enormous hand holding the baby.
Teeny, tiny baby (who we blinded with the flash a whole bunch of times - he took it well).

Kim held Mitchell

Then I held Mitchell
Proud big sister Addie (who likely didn't really realize that the new little baby was going to be coming home with her) was adorably entertaining too.

I love her Cinderella shirt!

Addie and Aunt Kimmy
What a wonderful new addition to our family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment